Champagne and Songs – A Tasty Sound Collection – CD
A Tasty Sound Collection: Champagne and Songs
A Tasty Sound Collection: The in-akustik connoisseurs series – something for every refined taste. The successful series is being continued…
“Champagne! In victory one deserves it; in defeat one needs it.” (Napoleon Bonaparte).
Enjoy your bubbly in true style with this effervescent collection of folk songs, ballads, rhythm and blues, swing and jazz. There is something for everyone who does not want his Champagne to go flat to the sound of bland background music. The songs are like Champagne – sparkling like “Mrs. Pinocci’s Guitar” by Cheryl Wheeler or fizzing with life like “At Sundown” by the Hot Club of San Francisco.
In addition to music to match the mood, Champagne-lovers will also appreciate the wealth of information on the history and tradition of the famous drink as well as useful tips and recipes for every occasion.
1. Mrs. Pinocci’s Guitar – Wheeler, Cheryl
2. Auld Lang Syne/Bring Ist In Home… – Pidgeon, Rebecca
3. Got To Get You Into My Life – Baron, Christy
4. Up In The Attic – Newcomer, Carrie
5. Sunny – Stallings, Mary
6. The Blacksmith – O’Regan, Mary
7. At Sundown – Hot Club of San Francisco
8. Vincent – Sara K.
9. Baby,Now That I’ve Found You – Krauss, Alison
10. Take The “A” Train – Korb, Kristin & Brown, Ray Trio
11. Route 66 – Pizzarelli, Bucky & John
12. The Moved Through The Fair – Mac Gowan, Geraldine
13. Was It Something I Did? – Davenport, Jeremy
14. Papa Was A Rolling Stone – A La Carte Brass & Percussion
15. Special – Dalglish, Lou
16. New Day (Reprise) – Toss The Feathers
17. It’s Alright – Smith, Jocelyn B.