Whisky & Blues – A Tasty Sound Collection – CD
A Tasty Sound Collection: Whisky & Blues
Music, as blue(s) as whisky: Whisky is a drink of the night. It is best enjoyed in small sips, for example, in a night club. With dimmed light.
And nothing goes better with whisky than the Blues. Let whisky melt on your tongue and enjoy this compilation of blues hymns related to whisky and those times that simply call for a drink – and someone that offers one (Somebody Buy Me A Drink – David Johansen).
Experience how whisky can affect you (Crazy when she drinks – Lee Rocker) and how it can ease the pain of missing someone (Miss You- Cadillac Blues Band). Enjoy the Blues for the full duration of a whisky drink-more than 56 minutes of other great tunes from artists like Kenny Neal, the Vivino Brothers or Miller Anderson. Just enough time to sip on a single malt.
1. David Johansen And The Harry Smiths – Somebody Buy Me A Drink 4:04
2. Kenny Neal – Whiskey Tears 5:22
3. Lee Rocker – Crazy When She Drinks 3:07
4. Ana Popovic – Love Fever 4:22
5. Marc Reese – Little Guy 4:30
6. Cadillac Blues Band – Miss You 4:32
7. Guitar Crusher – Message To Man 7:18
8. Vivino Brothers – Soul Revival 7:00
9. Stephen Simmons – Time To Pay 3:10
10. Blues Company – Black Nite 9:04
11. Miller Anderson – By The Light 4:22