Pink Floyd – Ummagumma – 2 CD BOX
Ummagumma is the fourth album by English rock band Pink Floyd.
It is a double album and it was released on 7 November 1969 by Harvest Records.
The first disc consists of live recordings from concerts at Mothers Club in Birmingham and the College of Commerce in Manchester that contained part of their normal set list of the time, while the second contains solo compositions by each member of the band recorded at EMI Studios (now Abbey Road Studios).
1. Astronomy Domine
2. Careful With That Axe, Eugene
3. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
4. A Saucerful Of Secrets
1. Sysyphus [Part 1]
2. Sysyphus [Part 2]
3. Sysyphus [Part 3]
4. Sysyphus [Part 4]
5. Grantchester Meadows
6. Several Species Of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together In A Cave And …
7. The Narrow Way [Part 1]
8. The Narrow Way [Part 2]
9. The Narrow Way [Part 3]
10. The Grand Vizier’s Garden Party [Part 1] (Entrance)
11. The Grand Vizier’s Garden Party [Part 2] (Entertainment)
12. The Grand Vizier’s Garden Party [Part 3] (Exit)