Audiophile Analog Collection Vol. 2 – Vinyl LP 180gr HQ
Various – Audiophile Analog Collection Vol. 2 – Vinyl LP 180gr HQ Limited
Second all analog 2xHD Fidelio vinyl sampler with recording done on the Nagra IV-S or NagraT, and 180grams pressing by the world’s top LP maker, Quality Record Pressings.
Lacquers were cut by Matthew Lutthans at The Mastering Lab by Acoustic Sounds using the renowned Doug Sax tube equipment to get the most natural and transparent sound.
This LP contains what may be the lowest and most dynamic bass sound ever recorded on vinyl.
The collection includes jazz, blues, percussion ensembles, world music and classical music.
This is a special compilation of analog audiophile recordings at their best, with emphasis on execution and great sound!
1. Route 66 (Doreen Smith, voice – Bobby Troup)
2. Seven Last Words Of Christ – Introduction (Monique Page, soprano / Regis Rousseau, organ – Theodore Dubois)
3. Echanges Synaptiques Interdits (Frederic Alarie & Eric Chappell on double bass & octobass)
4. Musicus Percussion #3 (Percussion Ensemble – Improvisation)
1. Lights Of Barcelona (Marc Vallee Trio – guitar, stick and percussions)
2. Libertango (Trio de Curda – cello, accordion and double bass)
3. Alle, Psallite Cum, Laya (FACD 015) (Les Jongleur de la Mandragore)
4. Le Violette (Anonymous tenor & harpsichord players – A. Scarlatti)
A note of caution: On Side 1, Track 2 be very careful with the playback level on first listen.
The dynamics are wide, and there is a 16Hz organ tone that can cause distress to your speakers if you’re not careful.
From the worlds of jazz, blues, percussion ensembles, world music and classical music, this is a special compilation of analog audiophile recordings at their best, with emphasis on great sound.
In the high end audio world, audiophile sound engineer René Laflamme has carved out a reputation for definition of excellence. Manufacturers of audiophile equipment such as Nagra Audio, renowned D to A converter manufacturer dCS Ltd and high-end turntable manufacturers, Kronos Audio seek his expertise in representation and assistance in design.
Audiophile quality microphone designer and 8 times winner of ‘Best sound in show’ at high-end audio equipment conventions, Laflamme uses his knowledge and unfailing instinct to match various audio components to create the best all-encompassing sound experience.
The exclusive 2xHD system is the fruit of Laflamme’s total experience and imagination.
Mastering Engineer: Rene Laflamme at the 2xHD Mastering Lab
Cutting Engineer: Kevin Gray
Cut by Matthew Lutthans at The Mastering Lab at Blue Heaven Studios
Plated and pressed at Quality Record Pressings!